The SST User Group Meeting will bring together users and developers of the Structural Simulation Toolkit to facilitate collaboration and support community use and development of SST. The meeting will consist of several different program elements: talks, panels and collaborative discussions. Your participation is vital to the success of the meeting!
To help facilitate collaborations, you are invited to submit an abstract for consideration to present your work/ideas at the meeting through a series of 10-minute “lightning talks”. Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- User developed SST models
- Studies and research leveraging SST simulations
- Future needs for SST core framework or element models
- Analysis tools for analyzing simulation data
- Characterization of simulation properties
Interested attendees should submit their name, talk title and a 1-paragraph abstract using the form below by August 23, 2023. Authors will be notified of acceptance by August 30, 2023.
This form is currently closed for submissions.